Tire Buffer YLM-series
Tire Loader Tire size 6.50—16 7.50—16 9.00—20 10.00—20 11.00—20 12.00 —20 Tread Curvature Radius (mm) 390 390 450 500 525 550 Template Curvature Radius (mm) 300 300 360 410 435 460
To easily load and unload tires, this machine is equipped with tire loader, which is driven by pneumatic cylinder and controlled by pedal.
The following table and sketch illustrate the relationship between tread radius & curvatures and template radius & curvatures. It is just for reference!
Tread Curvature Radius (mm)
Template Curvature Radius (mm)
HOW TO WORK
1. Load tire up with tire loader by pedal control, and fix it on the chucking plates. One is driving plate with cycloid reducer to rotate the tire, and other is driven plate which controls the rim moving horizontally to load and unload tire.
2. Insert the eject-rod in to driven plate, since the tension force of inflated tire is much larger the pushing force of cylinder.
(Note: Equip eject-rod of different length according to different rim size to make sure that the rim center matches buffing wheel center.)
3. Inflate air into tire through the air intake on the driving plate.
4. Adjust the position of template and buffing wheel. If the buffing wheel is off-center to tire, correct it by moving buffing system or template.
5. Rotate the tire and start buffing according to different technical requirements until satisfactory result reached.
6. Deflate and turn away the eject-rod, stretch rim and unload tire.
|Tire size range (rim)||16'-22.5'|
|Electric machine power (kw)||18|
|Compressed air source (MPa)||0.8|
the above mentioned specifications are just for reference only; the actual parameters may be adjusted in line with the improvements of product design. We can also customize machines according to client needs.